Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Blog Countdown

Day Two: Egg nog or hot cocoa? Well, I never drink eggnog. Just the name of it doesn't appeal to me. I'd much prefer a hot cocoa. However, I'd really rather have a hot cup of coffee. But that wasn't a choice! I'll have a dollop of whipped cream in my hot cocoa, no marshmallow for me, thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows!!!

Karen said...

I would choose hot cocoa. There's just something soothing and warming about having a nice cup of hot cocoa.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, I love all of those! Eggnog the least, but hey, I don't turn down fattening, sugar-laden hot drinks :)

I think I might have to make me a big cup of cocoa tonight, with marshmallows. We're going to get near freezing here, for only the second time so far this fall/winter.

Stephanie Coats said...

Tough one, Maria! I don't like 'plain' eggnog, but I LOVE eggnog lattes!! I also love hot chocolate. If I were to choose one to have right now it would probably be an eggnog latte.

Last night I had a mug of cocoa with a little sugar free Kahlua syrup in it topped with lite Cool Whip...mmmm!