- Relaxed after sleeping in till 8 a.m. and spending the morning knitting on the couch and drinking coffee
- Overjoyed to see my granddaughter again after two months!
- Relieved to have started my Christmas shopping by getting some good deals at Michael's craft store.
- Dreamy after seeing so many beautiful, colorful decorating items at Pier One
- Proud of my youngest son who participated in a 9 mile run today
- Grateful for a husband who loves me every day and tells me so
- Sad when I contemplate the holidays without my parents
- Blessed to have a warm home and plenty of clothes to keep me warm
- Guilty after eating a few too many Reese's peanut butter cups
- Thrilled that I still have two days off!
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Ten Emotions from Today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are truly blessed, Maria.
Ditto what MB said. Enjoy your long weekend. We don't get Monday off in our district. What will you do with your extra day?
Great 10! I enjoyed reading them. Never feel guilty about eating Reeses cups but I would too. LOL
Great post, I loved reading this :)
Oh, and let me add that I'm incredibly jealous you've started your Christmas shopping. I won't get a chance to start until December.
Eat a Reece's for me!!!
Post a Comment