Monday, November 26, 2007

Haiku Monday

Jessica at Ocean of Creativity inspired me to write this haiku. I can't even remember the last time I wrote a haiku! Maybe junior high???


Here goes:

I’m eager for time
To reflect, read, knit, and breathe

To gather my thoughts.

Want to play? A Haiku is a poem that is three lines, the first line containing five syllables. The second line containing seven syllables. The third line containing five syllables. Post one in the comments or send me a link to your blog. I'd love to see what you come up with!

5 comments:

Karen said...

That was good. Here goes...

I'm anxious to play
To have fun and enjoy friends
Ways to create life

Karen said...

You got me going on something this morning....LOL I just started writing and couldn't stop. Check out my blog.

http://karen-thoughtsandreflections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'll play! Here's one from cold and sunny NJ:


http://musingsandmeanderings-marybeth.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Coats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Coats said...

Sorry about the deletion, I made a big typo... LOL

Here's my haiku...

Life can be so hard
Yet worthy of our effort
To find peace and love