Did some "maintenance" on me today and I feel a whole lot better about how I look. Got a quick trim this morning at Supercuts when I took my youngest for a haircut. Then had lunch with a former student and her mom at Mimi's Cafe. Yummy! I treated them to lunch and then pedicures for their birthday gifts. I am so happy with pretty toes again. It had been over two months since my last pedicure and it was badly needed. Also got an eyebrow wax while I was there. I look so much better!
We also hit Target and Golden Spoon before heading home. I got a few things at Target and just looked around for some Christmas gift ideas. I still haven't made that gift list yet but I hope to do that this week.
I'm looking forward to it not being pitch black tomorrow morning when my alarm goes off. Glad that Daylight Saving Time is over for now.
Off to write my paper that's due tonight. Then have lots of work to do for school tomorrow. Overall, it was a good weekend. It went by way too fast but at least next weekend we'll have the extra day.
3 comments:
Your day of pampering sounded so wonderful! I'm glad you were able to do that and made you feel so much better. I always love the feeling after having a new haircut.
Have a good week!
Doesn't getting your toes done just make you feel good? I get mine done even in the winter when I don't even where flip flops but just looking at how pretty they are just lifts my spirits. Guess it's the little things in life, huh?
{{{{Maria}}}} You take care of so many people in your life so well, I'm glad that you took care of the most important person in your life - YOU. Thinking of you :-)
Post a Comment