Wednesday, November 7, 2007

TGI Wednesday!

It's been a long week! I feel like all I'm doing on this blog is whining lately--whining about my book choices, my master's program, and not having enough time for what I want to do. On top of it, I think I'm coming down with a cold. I have that "stuffy head" feeling and just an overall feeling of being "out of sorts" today. There's lots of stuff going around school so it's bound to get me. I haven't taken a sick day yet!

Some good things going on:
  • Had a nice long chat with my older brother last night. Good to talk to him!
  • Finally got to spend some time visiting with my girlfriend, Tina. We went to Starbucks last night and chatted for nearly two hours. I've missed her in the busyness of her life and mine.
  • I'm really enjoying the content of my current course but not necessarily the work I have to do. Make sense?
  • It's a three day weekend this weekend! Woo-hoo!
  • My husband has been doing all the laundry and all other house duties without complaining. Can I say again how much I love him?
  • The weather is cooling off here. Finally in the low 70s each day.
  • Tomorrow night is Grey's Anatomy.
  • My hubby was able to still get Honeycrisp apples at Costco. They come out to $1.00 each but hey, I'm worth it!
  • My sons and husband are all healthy. Thank God for that!
  • Overall, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I love my job, family, husband, home, and community. Not necessarily in that order! I am loved by a God who loves me no matter what.

Thanks for reading if you are still here!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ugh, hope you're not getting a cold. Take care and feel better soon :)

Loved reading all of your good things. Lots of happy there! Enjoy your three day weekend!

Oh, and I don't think I've ever seen a Honeycrisp apple here. Are they really sweet or really crunchy or what?!

Heather said...

Hi Maria!
I've been reading your blog and enjoy your thoughts and happenings. Thought I would come out of lurker dome and say hello to an old online friend!
Heather/Canada