- I need to start seriously thinking about Christmas gifts. I don't want to use the charge cards at all. I need to get organized. I really want to be thoughtful and purposeful in my gift giving.
- I don't have enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do!
- I really want to start scrapbooking again. I have so many untold stories in my head and heart. What if I die before I get them down on paper?
- I'm going to miss my sister and her family when they go on their 15 day cruise to Hawaii.
- I really need to start getting focused on healthy eating again. A trip to the grocery store is needed. I've been lazy and eating Lean Cuisines for lunch every day at work. I'm literally sick and tired of them! Time for some fresh and healthy meals at lunch.
- I need to get a list going of knitting gifts I want to make for the holidays.
- I can't wait for the Veterans Day 3 day weekend!
- I'm so glad my research class is over! I've started my new class called "Supporting the Struggling Reader" and I've already learned so much in the first week.
- I wish I had more time to be a better teacher and plan more interesting lessons.
- I seriously need a "date night" with hubby. We haven't gone out and done anything fun alone since August!
- My sons are growing up way too fast.
- I need to make more of an effort to stay in touch with old friends.
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
What's on my mind...
this morning:
Labels:
date nights,
family,
friends,
health,
knitting,
master's program,
random thoughts,
scrapping,
sons,
teaching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment