- my husband who made a yummy dinner again
- a warm and safe home
- my job that constantly presents new challenges and opportunities for growth
- my glasses so I can better see my world
- knitting
- books to read
- Diet Coke
- fresh fruit
- chocolate
- an e-mail from a friend I miss very much
- music
- my sons are all healthy and thriving in school
- pumpkin bread that I baked with my niece on Sunday
- my freedom, thanks to our service men and women
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Tuesday Gratitudes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment