Friday, October 19, 2007

Slept through it!











It's been a long week, lots going on in the evenings. I was asleep before 9 p.m. My husband woke me up to see if I wanted to watch Grey's with him. I didn't have the energy. How sad is that? Thank God for a DVR!

I hope to catch up on it tonight. I always look forward to Grey's on Thursday night. I'm sad I couldn't stay awake to watch it. But the nine hours of sleep did me good. I feel rested today, ready for a long day of staff development. No school for the students today--only the teachers!


More later, I've got thoughts on apple farms from last Sunday, reading, and life in general. Make today a good Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Girl! Be glad you have DVR. It was awesome. Even my hubby got into it... a great show!!! But I won't spoil it so we'll talk after you watch. :)