As seen on http://www.hambones.org/blogs/stacy/ on October 17th:
What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Cinnamon Spice, a men’s body soap, and a Dial one for women
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, it’s the fall!
What would you change about your living room? I’d only make it a lot bigger and add some more comfy chairs. And more “table space” to display special treasures and photos.
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? I don’t have a dishwasher but there are a few dirty dishes in the sink.
What is in your fridge? 3 gallons milk, apple juice, Naked Juice, condiments galore, leftover roasted chicken from Costco, deli turkey, some leftover banana cake, lots of tortillas, cheese, salsa, leftover vegetable soup
White or wheat bread? Wheat
What is on top of your refrigerator? My food processor, and Tupperware containers full of cereal
What color or design is on your shower curtain? Maroon, no design
How many plants are in your home? About eight live ones
Is your bed made right now? Nope, I’m in it!
Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub
Is your closet organized? Not so much right now.
Can you describe your flashlight? Not at the moment!
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? I prefer a real glass.
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope, we have Diet Lipton Iced Tea in the plastic bottles from Costco
If you have a garage, is it cluttered? You don’t want to go in there! I still have my oldest son’s baby clothes in there. He’ll be 17 next month.
Curtains or blinds? Both.
How many pillows do you sleep with? Two
Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No
How often do you vacuum? Not often enough. We have mostly wood floors. Hubby’s in charge of that.
Standard toothbrush or electric? Regular one
What color is your toothbrush? Pink!
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes
What is in your oven right now? Nothing
Is there anything under your bed? No
Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning the shower/tub
What retro items are in your home? Nothing
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes
How many mirrors are in your home? 3 including the two bathroom mirrors
Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Nope
What color are your walls? Living room, dining room, hallway are Eddie Bauer “Cabin Red”. The rest are white right now. Kitchen is light green (almost mint green). Kitchen and rest of the house are awaiting redecorating.
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Nope
What does your home smell like right now? Pumpkin Spice
Favorite candle scent? Citrus scents, clean linen, cotton smells
What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Hamburger dills
What color is your favorite Bible? maroon
Ever been on your roof? No way!
Do you own a stereo? I think so! We have lots of equipment!
How many TVs do you have? Three
How many house phones? Two
Do you have a housekeeper? Hubby!
What style do you decorate in? No certain style
Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solids
Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes, two sets.
In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? After the family is out safely, and our dog, I’d take scrapbooks, photos, hubby’s storage of family videos/DVDs and anything with my mother’s writing on it.
Feel free to grab and play along at your blog, if you’d like. Leave me a message if you do, so I can come visit and read all of your answers!
1 comment:
Oh, this was great! I loved reading your answers :) I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and saw this, and left me the message Maria. I'm going to check out your blog while I'm here - thanks for the comments on mine and for playing along :)
Have a great day!
Post a Comment