
I love the sound of rain on the roof when I'm home. Waking up throughout the night and hearing the rain makes me so happy. The thought that it's raining on a Friday night and I don't have to teach on a rainy day makes me even happier.
I love the rain. Would love to try living somewhere like Washington where it rains often. It rained last night. It's a beautiful sound. It got my weekend off to the right start. It's dry now. I'm off to bake some muffins and maybe some cookies too. And I'll be playing John Legend while I'm working in the kitchen. I love his music. It's perfect for a relaxing Saturday morning at home.
2 comments:
Your Saturday morning sounded nice and peaceful. There is nothing like baking to bring the aromas of a good smell to your home. I love the smells of cooking, just adds a nice homey touch I think.
I like the sound of the rain too. Smells good.
That's a beautiful photo! What kind of camera do you have/use? I want a new camera :)
Your post is so peaceful, and yummy too, with the talk of muffins and cookies. I like John Legend also. That reminds me, I've been meaning to download some of his music from iTunes :)
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment