Monday, October 15, 2007

complete randomness

Why can't I pass up a good cookie or sweet muffin?

What should I bring for goodies tomorrow for Boss's Day?

Will my veggie soup I'm making tonight taste as yummy as I remember it?

Why do I think about food so much?

Will my current book get better? It's kinda weird!

Will my son choose to go to college out of state? If so, how will we afford the tuition, room and board?

When will my hubby and I have a date night again?

How will I fit 20 kids and 5 youth leaders into my tiny home tomorrow night for a youth group meeting?

Why don't I make an appointment for an eyebrow wax and pedicure?

How can I thank my hubby for all he does around here? (Maybe I know the answer to that one!)

Why do I love the first taste of coffee so? I already anticipate it the night before! LOL

Why don't I plan more time for scrapping into my weekends?

Why haven't I begun Christmas shopping even though I thought about it in August?

Why don't I get off this thing and bake some more muffins for my boys?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have written this list (well, most of it!) Off to get that first cup of coffee!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I think about food all the time, and I want to know what your current book is :)