It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Last Sunday
I went to Oak Glen with my oldest son and some extended family. It was a long drive from home, about two to three hours. A crisp, fall day. We even saw a few trees with leaves turning colors. A treat for the eyes in Southern California. Just wanted to share some photos from that day.
These are Black Arkansas apples, very good!
Goodies we brought home--apple fritter and apple strudels:
Oh wow, those pictures are awesome! Looks like you had a great time, and I am sure you enjoyed those goodies. I'm still drooling over that apple fritter :)
2 comments:
Oh wow, those pictures are awesome! Looks like you had a great time, and I am sure you enjoyed those goodies. I'm still drooling over that apple fritter :)
I loved the pictures. I have never heard of the black arkansas apples.
Post a Comment