Sunday, October 21, 2007

A delicious recipe to share!

This artichoke dip is so awesome! I've made it twice now for family gatherings and the dish is practically licked clean. It's from a colleague's wife.

Artichoke Dip


1 15 oz. can artichoke hearts (packed in water)

1 cup mayonnaise

1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese

1 clove garlic, chopped (I add 2 or 3 cloves, I love garlic)

1 small can chopped green chilies (optional)


Drain artichokes and chop them. Combine with remaining ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees in a 9x9" pan for 20 minutes, covered. Take off cover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes to brown the top. Serve with bread or crackers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! I'll have to add this to my menu next week :))))
J.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yum, this sounds good! We often order spinach and artichoke dip as an appetizer at restaurants, but I've not yet tried to make one. I don't think I've seen too many recipes for just the artichoke part, but it looks delicious. Did you serve with crackers or bread? Nosy me!

Thanks for sharing! I'll add this to my "football party" list of foods to try!

Trish said...

mmmm...one of my favorites. Always a hit at family gatherings!