- a warm home to return to each day
- a family to love me, despite my mood swings
- good friends to make my days brighter
- a hubby who baked cookies for my son's youth group meeting tonight
- that I have food to eat and don't need to worry about my next meal
- a God that loves me despite my unworthiness
- my son talking to me about his hopes and thoughts on college life
- music
- homemade vegetable soup for dinner
- a job that is within walking distance from home (no time wasted sitting in traffic)
- memories
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Tuesday Gratitudes
Feeling kind of in a funk tonight, thinking about all I'd like to do around this house, home improvements that are pending, waiting for more time and definitely some money to get them done. So, it's good to focus on what I do have to be grateful for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just so you know, you are one of the LEAST 'unworthy' people I can think of. You are special to so many people...your family, your friends, your students, your coworkers....Put THAT thought in your mind, and toss that "unworthy" one right out of there!!! (right NOW!)
I love these. You are so thoughtful.
I loved your gratitudes. You have such a good family and outlook. I always enjoy reading what you write.
Oh, this is a wonderful list! You're so right - we all have so much to be thankful for, if we just stop and look around. Thanks for reminding me :)
Post a Comment