Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF!

Wow, I can't believe how the week has flown by! Lots of good stuff this weekend:
  • Bunco at my sister-in-law's house tonight

  • A family gathering at my younger brother's home Saturday evening

  • Going to my youngest son's first running event on Sunday morning

  • Hopefully watching Season One of Grey's Anatomy again
Stuff that has to get done this weekend:
  • Grading a week's worth of homework and classwork from my students

  • Writing two papers for my master's class

  • Some housework

Stuff I want to do:

  • Get more donations for my city's Relay for Life event on the 28th

  • Knit some more on the scarf I'm donating for the raffle

  • Maybe scrapbook

  • Finish reading a couple of books that I've been dragging on

  • See my adorable niece and nephew

  • Go to the library

  • Check out a couple of cool links I've collected

  • Catch up on blogs and some podcasts

  • Journal some of the conversations I've had with my sons this week

  • Bake some homemade cookies for our family

2 comments:

Stephanie Coats said...

GREAT gratitudes! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

You have a full weekend planned! Everything sounds like fun (well, except writing the two papers and grading!) Enjoy, my friend!