
I came home to a huge pot of this yummy soup. It's very healthy, prepared with ground turkey. Hubby had it ready and waiting with some homemade cornbread. I had too much cornbread (uh-oh!). There's enough of the soup to freeze individual portions for my future lunches. I also filled up a container to take to the bachelor on our staff. He loves our leftovers! I really appreciated having this waiting for me when I came home from work at 6 p.m. Who says teachers leave when the kids are out the door? Not this one!
Tonight he is making seafood enchiladas. That's a bit dangerous. I will have to repeat "portion control" all day long to get the idea stuck in my head before dinner.
Tonight he is making seafood enchiladas. That's a bit dangerous. I will have to repeat "portion control" all day long to get the idea stuck in my head before dinner.

2 comments:
Your hubby sounds like a very good cook! Lucky girl!
That looked so good. Don't you just love fall food? Especially when someone else is doing the cooking. It just makes it taste so much better.
Post a Comment