Sunday, August 26, 2007

Does a Sunday get any better?

What a wonderfully relaxing day. Slept in till 8 a.m. and had a leisurely cup of coffee. Made breakfast burritos for the family while listening to some happy tunes on my iPod. Showered and met some friends from work for lunch at Panera Bread › . Had a leisurely meal on the patio outside the restaurant. I even made healthy choices, a salad with fat free dressing, half a turkey sandwich (hold that mayo!), and a fruit cup. Then went to have an hour long pedicure with my teaching partner. What a luxury! Once I got home, I laid around reading Seventeenth Summer for too long! So far the book is ok though the author tends to describe the setting way too much, in my opinion. Not sure even why I am reading this book, other than that I bought it a couple of years ago because I had heard it was good. Oh well, I'm at least halfway done now. Two of my sons are out tonight with friends so I had a LEAN CUISINE® Casual Eating Classics Roasted Vegetable Pizza for dinner and made something light for my hubby and remaining son.

Tonight is Big Brother 8 on CBS, my only summertime show. Can't wait to see who Jessica puts up!

That's about it for today. Leaving the deep thoughts for another day and enjoying the cooler weather, quiet afternoon, and guilty pleasures of the day. Life will get busy soon enough...

No comments: