We were so excited to leave sunny Long Beach today for Seattle. This trip has been much anticipated and very much needed.
Our view from Long Beach Airport. Gorgeous day!
Do we look happy on the plane waiting for takeoff?
The flight was just about two hours and went smoothly. We got our rental car and headed out to the hotel in Bellevue. I love all the trees along the highway.
Our room is nice and has everything we need.
Oh, we upgraded our rental to have a GPS and its an Infinti! Such a stress from my mini van! Our first time driving a keyless car. Takes some getting used to!
We had dinner at a nearby Red Robin and this is a shot of the area we ate in.
We were surprised that at 8:30 pm it wasn't dark yet. I text this photo to our sons:








1 comment:
Ooh, so exciting! Vacation blogging, plus a trip to somewhere we want to go, but haven't had a chance to visit yet. I might enjoy your trip via your blog almost as much as you are in real life :) LOL!
Have fun!
Post a Comment