A Few Things About Yourself
- I adore sweets, especially chocolate and cheesecake.
- I miscarried my first pregnancy and always wonder if it was a girl or boy.
- I am saddened that I do not have a daughter.
- I am a Reader (with a capital R). My list of books to read on goodreads is over 500 books at this time.
- I am the first child in my immediate family to be born in the United States.
- I struggle to make healthy eating choices and exercise.
- I have a desire to travel to faraway places but strongly dislike flying.
- I can think of at least three other careers I may have loved as much as teaching.
- I am the proud mother of three sons.
- I am a lifelong learner.
- I can't swim very well...don't count on me to save you from drowning.
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ and strive to live according to his example.
1 comment:
Wow that's quite a list. Now I'm curious to know the other 3 potential careers and if we ever go swimming together, I'll make sure we can touch the bottom first. LOL
Post a Comment