- I'm anxious for the spring weather to stay permanently. Then I'll splurge on a pedicure when I know my pretty toes won't be hidden in boots all day long.
- I'm feeling the need to count and journal calories again. It's time. It's past time!
- I heart fresh fruit. Jose stocked up on strawberries, red grapes, oranges, apples, and bananas at Costco today. I want to make a fruit salad.
- There's a loose rabbit hiding under my neighbor's car. I wonder if it'll be there tomorrow.
- I'm loving reading more now that I'm taking a break from Facebook. It's amazing how much more time I have in my day!
- I've discovered some interesting new blogs through the Slice of Life Challenge.
- I'm thinking of going to a local farmer's market on Saturday morning to check it out. I hope I can convince Jose to join me.
- I'm itching to go take photos with my Rebel again. Portraits or nature. It doesn't matter.
- My favorite book of 2009, The Help, is coming out in paperback next month. I first read it from the library. I rarely buy a book I've already read, but I think I'm going to splurge and buy my own copy of The Help. I would love to reread it.
- I'm excited to try this recipe soon. I bought everything I need to make it. Doesn't it sound yummy and healthy?
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
Labels:
blogs,
Facebook,
food,
health,
random thoughts,
reading,
recipes,
spring,
Ten on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment