It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Slice of Life Day 12
Today's very guilty pleasure was catching up on four episodes of NBC's Parenthood series. I love this series for the honest way that it portrays both the good and not so good parts of being a parent. Jose and I have identified with many of the struggles the characters have encountered as their children navigate the waters of being a teenager. I love the music, the witty dialogue, the great acting. It was a most enjoyable way to spend a lazy Saturday recovering from a long week of teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, we don't watch Parenthood, but there are plenty of other shows we watch. My ideal day is when it's cold or rainy out, and we can stay inside and watch movies or tv all day and be horribly lazy! Unfortunately, my better half doesn't think this is a worthwhile pursuit, so it rarely happens :) Enjoy it when you get the chance!
I like this show too! I don't watch much tv, but this is the show that I tape and watch when I'm doing bills! :-) I love your writing and the peeks into your lives. Love you. xoxo
Post a Comment