It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
30 Days of Thanksgiving...Day 3: Friend Time
These are two of my favorite people on this earth. Katie was my student in second and fifth grade. Her mom, Lisa, has been my friend since then. Last night we went out to dinner at Johnny Carino's to catch up and celebrate all three of our birthdays. They had never been there. I had to introduce them to the delicious Italian nachos. We had a blast and then went to DSW and Bed, Bath, and Beyond afterwards. On the way home we stopped at Shave-It and had a cold treat (after all, it was in the mid-90s today!). What a blessing these ladies are to me. I am thankful for the time I had with them last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment