- I am hopelessly addicted to coffee. I know that now. I cannot imagine starting my day without it.
- The kidney donation surgery workup is in "the works." Cross-matching of blood types is slated to happen SOON!
- I'm finally going to the bible study that started the first week of September. I've yet to make it but I'm going tomorrow night! A dear high school friend, Juanita, has been saving me a place at her table for four weeks.
- I'm ready for fall and winter soup recipes to be cooked. I need to make a menu and shopping list. Then I'll hand the recipes to Jose, my cook!
- Work continues to overwhelm me in many ways. I'm praying for a changed heart and one of peace and less frustration.
- I'm also hopelessly behind on watching the DVR'd shows I love...Grey's Anatomy, Biggest Loser, Private Practice, and The Big C (just getting into it, not sure if I love that one!).
- Time to start thinking about Christmas gifts and shopping. Thankfully we are cutting down on both sides of the family.
- I wanted to bake chocolate chip cookies last night from scratch but there was no brown sugar in the house. Didn't feel like going out in the rain to get any so baked Ghiradelli brownies from a box mix instead.
- This crummy weather is ruining my outdoor walking/exercise goals. Last week it was unbearably hot. This week we've had rain since Monday. More forecasted.
- The Wii Fit Plus was fun for the whole 16 minutes I got to try it last weekend. I must schedule time to get on it more often!
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Labels:
baking,
bible study,
fall,
kidney donation,
physical fitness,
random thoughts,
running,
teaching,
Ten on Tuesday,
TV,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment