- After three days of clouds and mild rain, our weather is back up in the 80s and warm. I rather liked the rain, other than the rainy day schedules at school.
- Today is my first day off this school year. I took a PNL (Personal Necessity Leave) day to attend the Homecoming assembly at the high school. Michael's ASB group designed the whole set and he specifically asked that I attend to see all their hard work.
- I easily worked over 45 hours in the four days I did work this week. Lesson plans, teaching, a parent conference with the principal, 33 progress reports, preparing my classroom for the superintendent's visit on Thursday. It was exhausting!
- I think I'm losing my motivation to exercise and stay fit. This is so NOT good! I've got to set up a schedule.
- I'm looking forward to this three day weekend. An anticipated visit from my granddaughter, the Homecoming dance for Michael, breakfast with Terry at Mimi's, church, and a visit from my sister and her kids on Sunday.
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Five on Friday
Labels:
fall,
family,
Five on Friday,
physical fitness,
sons,
teaching,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment