- My birthday on the 28th (it'll be my 20th anniversary of turning 28)
- Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with Frances and Eva on the 17th
- a coffee date with a fairly new friend, Adrienne, to discuss books and my church
- bonding with my new class and really building a community
- getting more exercise and moving more
- eating less junk, more healthy food
- joining a Zumba class
- maybe a date night with Jose to see George Clooney's new movie, The American
- reading Mockingjay (the third book in The Hunger Games trilogy)
- writing encouraging notes and baking for others
- growing in my relationship with God
- spending some time with my sons that is quality time!
- taking a hike
- finding out the date of my kidney donation surgery
- making some serious progress on knitting my SIL's shawl!
- season premiere of Grey's Anatomy
- cooking some fall foods and goodies
- hopefully finishing up our bedroom remodeling (waiting on my brother)
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
September Anticipations
Here are some things I'm looking forward to this month:
Labels:
birthdays,
faith,
fall,
family,
friends,
girl time,
health,
home improvements,
kidney donation,
knitting,
movies,
physical fitness,
random thoughts,
reading,
teaching,
TV,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, now that sounds like a busy month! Full of lots of good things though, and Happy early Birthday :)
Have you finished Mockingjay? I haven't read that series but most everyone that I know who has, loves the books.
Are you going to be able to donate a kidney to your sister or to someone else? My memory is terrible, but I thought you were tested for you sister and it wasn't what they were looking for. Hope she's feeling well and doing good on her dialysis.
I'm just glad football season is back :) September starts our busy season, with football, lots of birthdays and holidays, etc. The last 4 months of the year are my favorite :) Like you, I'm ready to bake more, fix soups, stews, homemade breads, comfort food, etc. I am not, however, ready to exercise more to make up for that extra, fattening food, LOL!
Have a great day :)
Post a Comment