It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
I did it!
I was able to complete all the 60 second running intervals on the C25K W1D1 run. The last time I tried it, I stopped after the third interval. I was wiped out afterwards, breathing hard, but I did it!!!
That's awesome! I tried doing C25K earlier this year with a buddy, but she gave up after the first week. I continued on to week 3 but it wasn't as fun by myself, so I ... quit :( I do walk a lot though, so hopefully that counts!
1 comment:
That's awesome! I tried doing C25K earlier this year with a buddy, but she gave up after the first week. I continued on to week 3 but it wasn't as fun by myself, so I ... quit :( I do walk a lot though, so hopefully that counts!
Post a Comment