A quick post because I am really tired!
1. Work is kicking my butt. I have some very big challenges in my class in terms of low academics, low motivation, and behavior problems. I feel the need to put a lot more of my personal time into work.
2. I hate this hot weather! It is in the high 90s this week and we may see 100 degree temps over the weekend. UGH
3. I am starting to really enjoy the feeling of exercise. I like moving my body, working out the tension it holds in from work, and the good sleep I get afterwards. I wasn't able to run/walk with Roxanne last night (she had to go to BTS Night for her daughter) and I miss it. I don't want to lose whatever momentum I've built up.
4. Loved watching Grey's Anatomy season premiere last night. Love the music, the voice-overs, and Dr. McDreamy. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
5. I really enjoyed my birthday dinner at Johnny Carino's with two of my husband's sisters, Maria and Margarita. We spent over 5 hours talking. What I appreciate the most is their honesty about their own challenges raising teenagers. We are NOT bad parents but we are having some troubles with our kids (or have had them). I feel better knowing I can be honest and get feedback from them. Loved the food, the Sangria, but loved my time with them more.
What are YOUR Five on Friday?
1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful birthday dinner! Happy Belated Birthday Maria :)
I'm tired of hot weather too, but just today, we finally had a front move through that has cooled it off some. I'll take 80 degrees over 98 any day! :)
Hope you have a great week ahead, hang in there!
Post a Comment