1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? Well, I love almost all Mexican food and am very fortunate to be married to a great Mexican man. However, my all time favorite dish is probably chili rellenos with spanish rice and refried beans on the side. Yum, yum!
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? I always did my homework right away. I loved homework and school. Still do as a teacher.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? Hmmm, don't really have one. But I love to browse at Pier One.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? No, we weren't allowed to eat at school often due to finances. My mom usually made our lunch. However, there were certain days we got to eat at school...fish stick Fridays, pizza days, and the coffee cake at the junior high was incredible!
5. Is religion a crutch? I think many people use religion as an excuse. Haven't thought much about it being a crutch. However, a relationship with God is incredible.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport? Probably football.
7. Do you consider yourself rich? In all the ways that count. I was blessed with loving parents, a great husband, healthy and loving sons, a fabulous callling in teaching, a strong church home, and many true friends. Most of all, I have God in my life and know I'm going to heaven. Money is not that important to me in terms of having MORE. I just need ENOUGH!
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
Hmmm...maybe B. It's seems the least challenging.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing
Probably A because I think it looks great and it would be a nice workout. Plus my hubby would love it!
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone? I had to tell my three siblings that our mother died.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. I learned that I am capable of achieving my goals by working really hard and staying focused.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? Well, there's not a song stuck in my head so I'll pass on this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment