Today I'm just feeling happy for so many reasons that I wanted to document them here:
Had a great time at the 30 year high school reunion this weekend
Got to have a long three hour lunch with my best friend, Charlie, yesterday at Chipotle
Went to my annual physical today and was able to show a weight loss
Blood work results showed that my cholesterol and fasting blood sugar are improved over last year's numbers (I think all that walking this summer really did work!)
I found some good deals for my classroom at Dollar Tree today
My husband is making dinner--bean and cheese burritos and Spanish rice
Had lunch with a few colleagues (Yasmin, Jenny V, Nicole, and Sabrina) at Vera Cruz and Yasmin treated
My classroom is ready for the first day of school!
I'm going to start reading Mockingjay tonight.
Thought up a few yummy lunch ideas for work.
I'm loving my toe nail polish from Saturday's pedicure.
The weather has cooled off, there's a great breeze and I love it!
My niece and nephew liked the books I got them to celebrate the first day of school.
I got my list of students and I have some of the kids I taught in third grade two years ago in my class again.
I am just filled with the love of God and the faith that He is always with me.
A great chat with my girlfriend, Frances, who isn't working with me anymore due to layoffs.
Dove dark chocolate. yum!
A nice catch up chat with a colleague, Marisha.
A surprise phone call from a high school classmate, Arceonul, today while I was at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment