- Our family vacation to Hawaii!
- 4th of July at my sister-in-law's home
- taking two co-workers out to lunch at a crepes place
- taking my fifth grade team out to a nice dinner to thank them for all their support
- Visits from my granddaughter and stepdaughter
- breakfast with my friend, Frances
- visiting my former principal's bakery with Joe
- Celebrating Natalie's 6th birthday
- Celebrating Matthew and Michael's 16th birthday
- Seeing Eclipse with Michael and friends
- Pizza night with close friends--pastrami pizza!
- reading more
- spending more time growing in my relationship with God
- getting more knitting done
- walking with different friends for exercise and fun
- maybe a trip to the beach to watch the sunset
- more time with Jose
- starting on remodeling our bedroom (finally!)
- cooking some new recipes
- encouraging others by doing nice things for them
- planting some flowers in the front yard
- having my brother Pete and his family over for dinner
- my husband's family reunion
- did I mention Hawaii???
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
July...Fun on the Horizon
July is really the only full month of summer vacation when I don't go in to work at all. People say that teachers get three months of summer vacation but it's not really true. For example, I worked until June 17th and I'll go back sometime in the last two weeks of August to prepare for the new school year. Anyway, here's a list of some of the things I'm looking forward to in July:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment