Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Haven't felt much like blogging in the last couple of months. So certain reason why...just busy doing other stuff and not feeling like writing much. But thought I'd try to jump back into it so here goes...

Ten on Tuesday

 
  1. There are 19 more days of school left! I'm not sure who is more excited...my fifth graders or ME!
  2. My husband is so awesome and supportive! I've got to find some way special to thank him for being so great.
  3. Lots of my favorite TV shows are finishing up this week...Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, and we're down to the semi-finals in American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. Lots of shows are on the DVR to watch later such as America: The Story of Us. I want to watch the rest of Planet Earth on DVD too. We have it in Blu-ray and it's incredible!
  4. Not feeling much like knitting lately but have some gifts that are already late and need to be done...a shawl for my SIL, Nena, and socks for my cousin, Corina.
  5. I took a two mile walk after school with a colleague and friend, Robin. I don't know which I'm happier about...the exercise or the talk we had. Love that she understands my addiction to food and just my views on life!
  6. There are so many friends and people going through rough times now...deaths in their families, health issues, job situations. I am trying really, really hard to pray for them often.
  7. Can't wait for summer fruit...Rainer cherries, plums, peaches, and more. I love affordable fresh fruit!
  8. We're going to Hawaii this summer! I want to find a balance between being a tourist and seeing all we can see and just relaxing on the beach and soaking up the beauty of it all.
  9. I wonder what I would really use all my free time on if there were no internet? Reading? Knitting? Other hobbies? I guess I’ll never know!
  10. I know that God is GOOD...ALL the time!

No comments: