Not sure if anyone even reads this blog anymore, but I do like to post so I can look back and remember the little details of my life. I've been very neglectful of that and I'm not making any promises for the future. But, today, wanted to update with a few quick lists:
What's on my "to do list" this beautiful spring Sunday:
- Church and serving in the nursery with the 2 year olds
- Dinner out for my sister-in-law Maria's birthday (going for Peruvian food with her and another SIL)
- some work on report cards
- bake a cake for my family
- maybe a visit to the Christian bookstore
What's on my mind lately:
- should I donate my kidney for my sister? (long story)
- family time
- my parents
- our bedroom remodeling
- friends who were laid off for next school year
- family/friends who are suffering illness
- my never-ending battles with weight/exercise/healthy eating
- how I spend my free time
No comments:
Post a Comment