Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 6: Photo a Day

Monday, February 1
My son, Matthew, reading for pleasure. I love that our whole family values reading for pleasure.

Tuesday, February 2

Here's the current content I'm teaching in fifth grade math!

Wednesday, February 3

A photo of my classroom white board at the end of the day. My enrichment reading group is finishing up a unit on The Giver by Lois Lowry.

Thursday, February 4

Three dozen donuts to treat my class in appreciation for their excellent behavior for a substitute last week.

Friday, February 5


We took a field trip to see a children's author speak at our local town center hall.
Another poor quality cell phone picture.

Saturday, February 6


A day of scrapbooking at home!

Sunday, February 7


I had to drive out to UCLA Medical Center to have a two hour glucose tolerance test done as part of being tested as a kidney donor. Since I was going alone, I made sure to take enough to keep me busy. Most of the time I spent reading Fearless by Max Lucado and knitting on the simple ribbed scarf while listening to podcasts. I never even cracked open the other books.

No comments: