- the upcoming three day weekend
- staying home all day Saturday and scrapbooking after months of not touching my paper stash
- finishing season one of Dexter on DVD
- starting season three of Gilmore Girls
- a date sometime soon with my husband
- an outing with each of my boys
- finish knitting a scarf and deciding who to give it to
- Reading some good library books and Christian books
- planning for Valentine's Day and some surprises for family and friends
- Game Night with some of my in-laws
- hopefully seeing my stepdaughter and grandddaughter soon!
- coffee, scones, and quiet time at Panera Bread--alone or with a friend
- getting a manicure and pedicure
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
My Thursday Thirteen: What I'm Looking Forward To...in February!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, you are going to cram a lot of wonderful things into your long weekend! They all sound good :) We really enjoyed the first couple of seasons of Gilmore Girls (lack only the final season from Netflix, I want to see how the series ended). Have fun at game night, and at Panera - I SO wish we had one here, but alas, I live in a wasteland!
As for me, this weekend is all about the Super Bowl and our team, LOL!
Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend! I hope you are able to do it all! We are snowbound here!! Have a great weekend Maria!
Stacy and Joan, I edited the blog post title to say it's for the whole month of February. No way can I do it all this weekend! LOL
Post a Comment