Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week One: Photo a Day

Every Sunday I'm going to try and post the photos from the week. Hopefully I can keep up with this throughout 2010!

Friday, January 1st


I spent most of New Year's Day watching Gilmore girls, Season One. It had been a very busy week so far with our granddaughter here and many of the twins' friends in and out. I requested "family only" please in the house this day and holed up in our bedroom with Lorelei and Rory (and Luke of course!)

Saturday, January 2nd



I spent a wonderful two and a half hours at Starbucks with Aimee, a former second grade student. She's now a college freshman visiting home from Portland, OR. It's amazing to discuss politics, religion, civic rights, books, education, travel, and a myriad of other topics with someone who once sat in your classroom as a seven year old. It's a self-portrait (I think you can see my long arms reflected in my sunglasses) but I'm glad I got the shot of us together on our way out of Starbucks.

Sunday, January 3rd



Today, Jose and I attended a surprise birthday gathering for my cousin's wife, Brigitte. Well, I consider her my cousin too. It was wonderful to sit and visit with her, as we haven't seen each other since August.

No comments: