- doing my bible study of chapters 6-8 of Genesis where I really learned and understood Noah and the flood
- back-dating a few blog entries for last week to update the blog (can I say back-date and update in the same phrase?)
- mailing a "New Years" gift to Michigan
- stripping beds and washing bedding
- laughing with my husband
- hitting Target and Chipotle with Michael
- counting calories and eating healthy choices
- and actually used the Wii Fit again for 30 minutes
- writing thank you notes to students for Christmas gifts
- knitting a few more rows on a scarf
- and active in watching a few more episodes of season two of Gilmore Girls.
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Last Day of Winter Break
I was active (my One Little Word for the year) in:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been reading more in Genesis the last couple of days. My new devotional is on Women of the Bible and the first few have all been about Eve, so I've been doing extra reading. :)
I got Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and it has a lot of fun new games on there. I've been trying to do more of my 30 minute blocks of Wii Fit or Fit Plus lately too. Not every day, but more than I was doing. Baby steps, I guess!
We started with Gilmore Girls on DVD about a year and a half ago. We really, really loved the first couple of seasons, but then got a little discouraged with some of the later ones. We still have the final season (7, I think?) left to get through Netflix. I have a bit of OCD and would like to complete it, but I can't get my hubby interested in the later seasons, like he was in the first few. The dialogue was just so sharp and witty in the beginning :)
Enjoy!
Post a Comment