Monday, January 18th
Today was Martin Luther King Jr. holiday so I made french toast for the boys for breakfast. Matthew's two friends stayed over last night. It was Gilbert's birthday this past weekend so I surprised him with candles in his french toast.
Tuesday, January 19th
Looking over lots of information for our school yearbook. I'm the teacher advisor for the yearbook crew and tomorrow there's a meeting with the company rep and the principal to go over deadlines, other details. This is my first year as advisor and it's all a tad overwhelming!
Wednesday, January 20th
Today was a cold rainy day. My feet were nice and cozy in handknit socks made by my friend, Trish.
Thursday, January 21
My hubby bought me these M&Ms as a treat after a long day. With a cold glass of milk, they hit the spot!
Friday, January 22
I made banana chocolate chip muffins for the boys and Jose for breakfast before work.
Saturday, January 23
An early morning breakfast date with my youngest son, Michael, at Panera.
Sunday, January 24
I had a Chipotle craving for dinner and Joe was nice enough to drive out to get it. Yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment