Monday, January 25, 2010

For Today .... (Random Thoughts)

Outside my window ... the ground is dry after five straight days of rain last week! It's twilight now but rain is predicted for tomorrow.

I am thinking ... I should get off this computer and go read a good book!

I am thankful for ... a family that loves me and a God who is incredible!

I am wearing ... brown pants, brown/tan/turqoise blouse, and brown sweater. Shoes are off now!

I am remembering... that I have lots of photos and stories that need to be in a scrapbook!

I am currently reading ...Fearless by Max Lucado for bible study group, Chains for school and I'm planning to begin 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher later tonight. I am also reading the Bible, currently in Genesis and Luke.

I am hoping ... to get serious about losing weight and exercising.

On my mind ... lesson plans for tomorrow, some other things I need to do for work

Noticing that ... my son is constantly texting while "studying for finals

From the kitchen ... no new cooking today, in fact Joe is going to Chipotle for our dinner per my request

Around the house ... books, clutter, and high school textbooks. jackets and shoes too.

One of my favorite things... write now is watching Gilmore Girls and sharing the fun of this series with others

How about you?

What is your day like today?

No comments: