Thanks to my very generous friend, Rose, and her husband, Brian, we will be vacationing in Hawaii next summer for six days! Rose and Brian booked their timeshare condo in Oahu for our family as a gift. We will be staying right in Waikiki Beach area. We are soooo very excited and beyond grateful for this blessing! I have been to Waikiki before I met Jose, but the boys and Jose have never been there. It's going to be incredible!
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Next Summer's Vacation
Thanks to my very generous friend, Rose, and her husband, Brian, we will be vacationing in Hawaii next summer for six days! Rose and Brian booked their timeshare condo in Oahu for our family as a gift. We will be staying right in Waikiki Beach area. We are soooo very excited and beyond grateful for this blessing! I have been to Waikiki before I met Jose, but the boys and Jose have never been there. It's going to be incredible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:incredible" is the word - wow!!! How exciting and what a great time you are going to have!!!!! Rose is awesome!
AWESOME! I'm so excited for you! What a generous gift!
Post a Comment