This evening we drove about 50 miles down south to Dana Point to meet my dear friend, Rose, and her family for a photo shoot. They are on vacation here with family friends and wanted photo shoots for both families. While Jose did most of the photos and got the best shots, I had fun taking some of my own. It was nearly 2 hours of fun and we called it quits at 7 p.m. when the kids were more than done with smiling! I can't blame them. By then, I had a headache and I was so hungry. Jose and I went to a really nice dinner at Wind & Sea...Restaurant in Dana Point, CA and I enjoyed this lovely view while eating a delicious halibut with garlic mashed potatoes. We shared cheesecake with raspberry sauce for dessert. Pretty much we spent the earnings from the photo shoot but we decided that was ok. It was a lovely dinner. Here is the view from our seat:
What a good life!
No comments:
Post a Comment