Friday, June 19, 2009

School's Out for Summer!!!

Yeah, I'm all done until mid-August, at the earliest! I loved that my husband came to school yesterday to support me on the last day of school. It was a first and I was most appreciative. I have some photos to download and post to the blog this weekend. Today the staff had breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and then back to school to clean out the classroom, finish moving to my new classroom, and check out for the summer. I've got boxes stuffed everywhere in the new room, but that will all be waiting for me come August. Kristina and Natalie are here now and we had a great family dinner at Red Robin to celebrate the end of the school year. We were all able to go and it was special to have all of us together for once. To start off the summer, I've already had a short nap, done some knitting, and read some today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll post photos and a "summer to do" list!

No comments: