It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Crazy Cravings
I'm having lately include some yummy bagel (not a plain one, but something really good, like a Panera bagel), a seriously good hot dog on a crusty bun, sweet potato fries dipped in ranch dressing, my mother's potato pancakes, a freshly baked donut, and a huge Diet Coke. No reason why I am craving all these carbs, but these random cravings are driving me nuts. So far, I've held out on succumbing to the cravings but I think I'm going to get that bagel sooner than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Maria,
My eating is off the charts these days and it's mostly carbs. Can't say why but I would like it to stop now. LOL Hope you are doing well and have a wonderful wek!
I crave carbs and sweets all the time. Sometimes, I mix in a salty craving. I wish I had your willpower to resist, but I do not, LOL!
Post a Comment