Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cousin Time


One of my cousins, Monica, moved back to California after living in Florida for the last 17 years. My sister and I got together with our three cousins (all sisters) today at the park. The young kids enjoyed running around on the fun playground equipment and we enjoyed catching up. It was fairly cold for us (by California standards) so we were a bit bundled up. My sister and I are the third and fourth ones from the left. It was a fun visit but a long drive in traffic to get out to where my cousin Corina lives.
It's going to be hard to go to work tomorrow. I've been very spoiled with having the last two Mondays off as holidays. I am thankful for my job. Just would like another Monday holiday. You can't blame a girl for that, can you?

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute picture of the girls! What did your sister have in the tupperware container?! :) Glad you guys were able to get together and have fun.

I vote for four day work weeks every week, sounds like you do too :)

Have a wonderful week, Maria!