Monday, February 16, 2009

A Bit of Sunshine


during these rainy Southern California Days. Last week, I cast on for this baby blanket for my friend and co-worker, Sonny's, son that will be born in late June. I really love the pattern. I had to be economical and am using Vanna's Choice Baby yarn that I bought on sale a couple of months ago (before finding out the sex of the baby). Even so, I think Sonny and his wife will appreciate the love and prayers that are going into this gift. I hope to have enough yarn left over to make a hat or baby jacket. Maybe booties. I made sure to begin the blanket early enough so that I've got plenty of time to finish it. I definitely do not want to be knitting like a mad woman again like when I finished the blanket for my niece Diana's son last November.

No comments: