Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday Gratitudes

  • My hubby made the major Costco run today buying lots of healthy fruit!
  • I had the energy and motivation to do a 3 mile walk from this walking exercise dvd and 31 minutes on my Wii Fit (altogether 67 minutes of workout)
  • A beautiful "shawl" crocheted by my student Priscilla's mother "just because"
  • A secure job four blocks from home
  • Sons that help around the house when asked and do their homework
  • A school parent who thanked me for being a beautiful part of her son's life
  • Some of my colleagues like Emily and Lida who inspire me
  • Heat in the classroom in the morning
  • Geometry--I love teaching equilateral, isosceles, and scalene triangles!
  • A home to exercise in and running water to shower with (not all are so fortunate)
  • Lunch with my sister and niece today at school to celebrate Elke's 4th b'day
  • My friend, Terry, running off a class set of Reading Records for me
  • Chocolate (why do you think I worked extra hard tonight? LOL)
  • A blessed life!

No comments: