- Relaxing Saturday night, hopefully watched the Grey's Anatomy from last night
- Enjoying a visit from my granddaughter (she's supposed to come on Sat!)
- Reading some more of The Lottery -- it's interesting to read something written in the 1940s
- Casting on a sock after knitting a gauge swatch
- Seeing my brothers at tomorrow's birthday party
- Watching the new season of 24 begin
- Baking cookies for some friends and the mom who crocheted me the shawl
- Exercising some more!
It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Sorta TGIF
because tomorrow I have training all day from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Then on to Target to shop for a gift for my niece's b'day and the market to buy the fixins for a salad. But I still have Sunday off! Here's a list of what I'm looking forward to doing:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, half your weekend is taken up with training, but still you're optimistic and happy about so many other things! I love posts like this :)
Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for the reminder about 24, I have to make sure our DVR is set to get them all!
Post a Comment