with my weight loss and healthier living. Just documenting it here for my own records more than anything else. Of the last seven days, I worked out five of them. Last night, at 7 p.m., I got off the couch and did the 5 mile advanced walk DVD. Wow, was that tiring. I bought more healthy foods at the market and made salmon, butternut squash, and brown rice for dinner. I haven't had Diet Coke since last Monday (I'm really trying to cut down on it). I'm getting there, slowly but surely...
This morning's weigh-in showed a loss of 3.8 lbs. for the week. My total weight loss in the new year has been 6.0 lbs. now. One week of maintaining this and I'll be ordering myself that lace knitting book.
And that's a good thing!
2 comments:
Good for you--keep up the good work!
Yea Maria! You are doing well. Good luck!
Post a Comment