describes today. I stayed in my jammies most of the day. I didn't leave the house. I postponed my Panera breakfast with my sister-in-law because I wasn't feeling up to it.
So today I watched three episodes of The Biggest Loser, two episodes of Jon & Kate Plus 8, and an episode of Private Practice. I've knit on the scarf for charity. I've chatted online with Trish, my dear loopie friend.
But one thing that I did do that wasn't lazy was work out using the Wii Fit. I worked out for 60 minutes, and half of that time was aerobics. I spent some time with the yoga exercises, enjoying them more now that I have done them in a real yoga class setting. I also pushed myself on some of the strength training today, actually doing some lunges today. Watching the contestants on The Biggest Loser inspired me to get moving.
I also made good choices in eating today and this week. I'm working on the menu for next week and am planning some healthy meals that I can carry over to lunch at work. I'm going to go grocery shopping tomorrow and stock up on the healthy food for next week. I'm feeling good about that and anxious to see what this past week's weight loss amount is come Monday morning.
So I may not have done everything on my weekend list, but today I feel well rested and at peace. And that's a huge thing.
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear your day turned out well. WTG on the exercise and healthy eating choices. You're really motivated, and I'm still trying to get there! I'm making smaller steps than you, but I am hopefully going in the right direction. You inspire me!
Post a Comment