I really love to knit. It is the most relaxing hobby ever! I've set some goals for myself in terms of upcoming projects, trying new techniques, and maintaining a small stash. Right now I've only gone one project OTN (on the needles)--a scarf for my youngest son. He asked me to knit him one after seeing the scarf I knit for my cousin. After that, I hope to cast on socks for my husband.
Joe in his Harry Potter scarf:

Here are my "learning" goals for 2009 so far:
- Learn how to knit lace
- Learn how to felt a knitting project
- Learn how to knit 2 socks at one time
And my knitting I want to accomplish:
- Knit socks for my cousins Corina and Marina
- Knit socks for my husband and more for myself
- Knit a baby blanket for a co-worker's baby
- Knit a lace scarf
- Knit charity projects such as scarves for the Red Scarf Project and other charities
Here are recently finished projects.
Joe in his Harry Potter scarf:
My cousin, Andy, in the hat and scarf I knit him for Christmas:
2 comments:
Wow, those are some wonderful looking scarves you made and gave! :)
Hi Maria,
Those are wonderful. And it's extra special because you made them for the people you love. Hope you are having a great start to your New Year.
Post a Comment