Got some knitting done on a scarf for my cousin, Andy, and a bit of reading in my latest library book, Lace Reader. So far it's quite interesting!
I spent some time looking through my recipes for what I want to bake for Wednesday's professional development meeting. I decided on lemon bars, chocolate cake, and nut balls, all made from scratch. I'll probably make the nut balls tomorrow and the other items Tuesday night after my hair appt. The nut balls are my mom's recipe and it always reminds me of her when I bake them during this season. They are also my hubby's favorite so I'll be sure to put some aside for him.
Things left to do for Christmas:
- Write Christmas cards
- Shop for hubby once he gives me his list
- Wrap gifts for the boys
- Fill stockings and hang them up
- Bake cookies to give to co-workers
- Bake for family and friends
- Buy a few last minute gifts for friends
- Wrap books for my students
- Find out what food I need to bring to Christmas Eve gatherings
- Plan Christmas Day menu
- Buy gifts for family gift game
- Finish scarf and knit hat for cousin Andy
- Finish scarf for Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment